devolution

Author Topic: Interaction modifications!  (Read 41424 times)

Offline DarkTl

Re: Interaction modifications!
« Reply #60 on: November 05, 2011, 11:23:38 AM »
It probably would be better if there were only random events (which can reduce or increase happiness, libido, gold, fame and so on).
And dates sometimes can give you random items and girls, for example.

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #61 on: November 05, 2011, 11:08:45 PM »
As a note, will be removing the Training option from my upcoming interactions.  I decided that, for now, I'll stick with the kind of stat changes you get in the regular kind, as the training unbalances the way future has WM EX set up.

I went and re-tooled the training options. There are now three types of training, one for each non-sex skill (Combat, Magic, Service). First tier is free, gives +1 to the skill and a single related stat (Cons, Int, Obed in that order) and caps skill gain at 20. Second tier is 100 gold, gives +2 to the skill and a minor boost to related stats, and caps skill gain at 50.

And it would be better if there was "back" options in all interaction menus. A couple of times I chose wrong option, and there was no way back.

Added in back buttons across the board. Only one choicebox doesn't have a back button, but it leads to others that do. All back buttons restart from the first choice. That button that previously said 'DO NOT SELECT' now leads somewhere. However, it only leads to a choicebox with one option that is a back button.

I also pared down some of the choice text that was overly long a bit.

All dates are now 100 gold.

Added in an extra reward where you 'service' the girl and a couple of extra punishments (take gold from the girl and chastity belt) as well as adding in different effects for spanking and chastity belt if the girl has the Masochist trait.

Tested myself and it works perfectly. Enjoy!

I'll try working on some stuff that boosts the Oral skill and work on tier 3 skill gain options (500 gold, skill caps at 80)

If anyone has ideas for extra rewards or punishments, please let me know.

Offline Uriel

« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2011, 09:53:35 AM »
Looks interesting, many thanks.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2011, 08:32:10 PM »
Nothing important but the sex interactions only display normal sex pictures. Is it possible to make it so it display pictures depending on the interaction (group, bdsm...)

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2011, 11:38:51 PM »
That's not actually something you can change with the script aside from putting in triggers. That has to do with the code.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2011, 12:21:37 AM »
What actions are you getting normal pictures from?

The various 'have x sex' types should be coded to display the appropriate image as of the most recent WM EX version.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2011, 02:14:14 PM »
Forget that. I feel stupid.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2011, 07:02:20 PM »
Ok, putting the finishing touches on my new default interactions.

Working on the dungeon one at the moment.

What I have planned is:

Talk with her
Punish her
'Punish' her

Punish her will have soft or hard options, former randomly picks between a lecture or a spanking.  Hard triggers torture.

'Punish' her will give a random event from pleasure overload punishment.

What's the general feeling?  Should I include the options for forced sex in the various ways, too?

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2011, 07:14:53 PM »
Ok, putting the finishing touches on my new default interactions.

Working on the dungeon one at the moment.

What I have planned is:

Talk with her
Punish her
'Punish' her

Punish her will have soft or hard options, former randomly picks between a lecture or a spanking.  Hard triggers torture.

'Punish' her will give a random event from pleasure overload punishment.

What's the general feeling?  Should I include the options for forced sex in the various ways, too?

That sounds good. Options for forced sex would be appreciated. I'll probably duplicate them to add non-forced options even if you don't.

Offline Popuri

« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2011, 07:18:29 PM »
I don't intend to.

My theory here is that, generally, she's not hanging out in the dungeon for her health.  She's unlikely to be receptive if you lock her in a cell, then come down bearing roses and chocolates, you know?

Offline Popuri

« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »
Ok, new interactions uploaded.

DefaultInteractDetails

I've dropped my training idea for this.  As well, both of these are designed to fit better with Future's planned balance for WM EX.  The only actions that change any stats but PC Love/Fear/Hate, Happiness, and Libido are Scold and Praise.  Praise raises Spirit and Confidence, to help counter Scold's effects.

There are several sections that select a random result, including the dates, the intro text, and the chat dialogue.

DefaultInteractDungeon

Added in some non-torture methods of punishing girls.  These will still increase fear/hate and decrease love, but they will not adjust your disposition, or run the risk of the girl being injured.

As well, both files include options to cancel.  cancel moves back one menu level, or if you're at the beginning, exits the interaction.

Any comments/testing are appreciated.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 08:31:54 PM by Popuri »

Offline Crisis21

« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2011, 08:38:14 PM »
I'll give them a whirl later. Thanks.

Offline Romanul

« Reply #72 on: November 10, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »
@Popuri:

Great stuff, keep up the good work!:)

Offline Popuri

« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2011, 12:19:21 PM »

Any comments/requests, looking over it?

Working on a replacement script for when you meet a girl in town with randomized text as well.

Offline DarkTl

« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2011, 12:40:36 PM »
Dungeon interaction has played again and again the same messages about "You decide to pay her a personal visit..." and "Through she's securely..." without stop until I've exited, loaded the game and gone to the next week. Strange. I hope it won't happen again.