Author Topic: Whore Master EX  (Read 480611 times)

Offline THE FUTURE

Re: Whore Master EX
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2011, 09:42:47 AM »
Oct. 21st update - new/updated girls.

Reminder!! Once you start a save, you cannot add new unique girls. You can only add random girls. You'll have to make a new save if you plan to add any new uniques. This is an issue with official whoremaster (probably revision 640 onward), so if you can fix that, I want to see your fix!

uniques
Anemone
Charlotte Dunois
Fate T. Harlaown (discontinued, delete it, don't forget to delete the .girlsx file)
Fate Testarossa - updated
Nanoha Takamachi
Signum
Suigintou
Kaguya Nanbu
Rin Kaenbyou
Yuuka Kazami - updated

random girls
Demon Girl
Hadaka Apron

I might upload some very minor changes to girl packs or girlsx files later.

Bug fixes + new supported resolutions forthcoming, I have to retest something.
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline RyRain

« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2011, 10:14:39 AM »
Figured out what was going on with the pregnancy potions. For some reason it always counts them as expenses at the end of the week instead of when you purchase them. Probably something to do with the auto-buy feature. Not a huge deal, just odd.

Offline daxiang4

« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2011, 10:32:15 AM »
>Just a question : You've removed the picture category beasts. Don't you like them or are the implemented in another category?

I have no interest in bestiality or tentacle sex. I was worried that this would be the biggest problem with EX, since I took it out, but you're the first and only person to mention it so far.
I miss this too. Not because I am great fan of such pics but because some girls have huge amount of HQ beast pics and short of it in other categories. So if I like this girl I need to rename some of beast pics to sex or smth... Could it be configured in settings file or brothel settings?

Offline Oulee

« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2011, 10:47:34 AM »
Small Bug report if it may help:

- Withdraw all in bank not working (already signaled)

-With Construct Trait girl never get their Tiredness up . The trait is supposed to work on health but it also work on Tiredness , and the girl are useless : never getting tiredness go down on item nor free time.
 (may be was intented this way :s )

-Crash when one girl with low moral/health/energy is set to 'free time' for day work. It seems to have something to do with girl wanting to buy drug.
(As addicted girls seems to make the game crash more often on their free time.)

Offline RyRain

« Reply #79 on: October 21, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »
Just thought of something. I'm paying one of my slave girls to advertise for me, but not paying, and in addition, keeping all the money the slave working as a waitress makes. Why would I do such a thing? XD

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #80 on: October 21, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »
Bugfix/new resolutions:

Backup your config file if you changed it or anything else you may have changed. Other than that, overwrite all.
 v1.1
 800 x 600
 1280 x 768
 1280 x 800
 1280 x 1024
 1600 x 1200
 (more will be supported next week)

changes:
 -Torture fixed, let me know if there are still issues
 -Interaction doesn't modify skills anymore (no pics changing yet)
 -MILF trait no longer happens when a girl has Virgin trait
 -Traits gained from torture should now be permanent, let me know if they are not
 -Refused to work now gets a warning message like it used to
 -Kidnapping objective disabled

I didn't have time to address more than that. The next updates will probably be on the 28th. I'll try to make Interaction pics work properly based on what dqhx posted.

RyRain: thanks, I didn't have time to check that yet.

Btw guys, I can't respond to everyone. My hands are full as it is, and I have what passes for a real life to attend to as well. Shit happens. This isn't a business and I'm not paid to do customer service here. Thanks for the bug reports, I'll try to get to them when I can. I'm already a few pages behind on listing them.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 11:48:48 AM by THE FUTURE »
This is the last week of bug fixes. Barring anything catastrophic, development of a "sequel" to WM EX begins next week. If there is a major bug that hasn't been addressed, say so now or you're going to have to wait quite a long time for it to be fixed.

Offline RyRain

« Reply #81 on: October 21, 2011, 11:31:22 AM »
No problem Future. We appreciate the hard work. :) Love the project, just do what you can.

Offline E.

• Till the end of Eternity.
« Reply #82 on: October 21, 2011, 11:36:01 AM »
I don't remember where, but I saw a mod that allowed png pictures to be shown... maybe in the next update...?

Edit: Disregard that, Format Factory is great.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:24:09 PM by Eiri666 »

Offline RyRain

« Reply #83 on: October 21, 2011, 11:50:26 AM »
It seems I still have a near 100% chance of a girl dieing from torture. Tried it 20 times with various girls, and only one didn't die.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #84 on: October 21, 2011, 11:52:44 AM »
pm me your save file if possible

Offline drake

« Reply #85 on: October 21, 2011, 11:55:25 AM »
Just wanted to Thank you THE FUTURE your mod is definitely pretty cool.  The only question is I don't really understand the job rating and trait growth system, never seen any girls get better at their jobs or get new traits from them.

Offline RyRain

« Reply #86 on: October 21, 2011, 12:21:15 PM »
Can't find the attach option in pms, and the post one says the file is too big...-_- I'm probubly just being brain-dead and missing something, but I don't see in the pm options.

Offline THE FUTURE

« Reply #87 on: October 21, 2011, 12:50:26 PM »
Normally you'd want to winzip it into a .zip file and upload it to mediafire or a similar free upload site.

and lol, I deleted a rather large post on how the talent rating system works. Well, the short version:
IN HORRIBLE NUMERICAL ORDER!!!!
1. it doesn't happen quickly
2. it's a combination of the girl's stats at the job. I think stripper was confidence+beauty+whatever other shit. Well, if you have 100 in all those stats, and if we assume the girl has no positive or negative traits for the job, she would go from a C ranking to an A ranking.
3. Barmaid/Waitress have almost nothing you can get
4. Cleaning will make a girl more timid with traits over time
5. Masseuse is kind of a cleaning lite job, the girl will want to service people but in a more sexual way, so she gets traits that match this
6. Most traits don't even have a chance of happening until a girl is listed as "great" at a job.
7. Whoring eventually converts a girl into a slut by adding mainly sexual traits to the girl like nymphomaniac, great kisser, etc.
8. Stripping and XXX Entertainment will turn a girl less into a slut and more into the cocktease category
9. Security turns a girl into a fighter
10. Explore catacombs will improve magic traits, but only if the girl has more magic than combat, and the opposite for combat traits
11. Singer will turn the girl into an optimistic sort of idol personality
ETCETERA

and various jobs have very rare traits, especially explore catacombs, where you can't even get it until your girl is an expert at the job, and even then you could go for years in-game without getting them

The corrupt a girl concept is less implemented in EX than I intended, but you can absolutely shift a girl's personality through traits.

12. Lastly, a girl's traits are the main factor in raising or lowering your talent raitings. Saber is the most overpowered girl afaik, and she has almost all the positive nonsexual traits. There is a correlation! Orihime has rather bad talent ratings because she has a rather bad set of traits, which you can eventually wipe out if you can figure out what jobs remove those bad traits.

Offline drake

« Reply #88 on: October 21, 2011, 01:03:28 PM »
so is the only way to raise stats traits then, so it takes years to improve rating?  When you say great and expert, etc, is that something like the job liking system of the base game where it goes up each time they work at the job, with a chance of going down once in a while?  Also a bit confused on the customer system.

Offline zuhydruh

« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2011, 01:13:05 PM »
ok first time poster love the mod.

i played around with torture a bit and found out so far that girls will only live if they have the trait construct or at least thats the only one i found so far which i had to make a bounch of items to test this and i can't say that it's 100% so there might be other traits so far construct seems to be the only one to give girls a chance to live through torture.

ok finished testing and seems only construct and incorporeal (which i expected the second one) are the only 2 traits that will allow a girl to survive torture.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:39:41 PM by zuhydruh »