devolution

Author Topic: Talonine Girls  (Read 20755 times)

Offline Talonine

Talonine Girls
« on: July 18, 2011, 11:36:56 AM »
Okay, this is my first upload... ever, so if I messed something up, shoot me.

Warner Brothers -

Fifi Le Fume: http://www.mediafire.com/?q7t7dp9wiywi9cv

Scooby-Doo

Daphne Blake : http://www.mediafire.com/?4cjkyza3bp19yk3

Warcraft -

Draenei Girl (Random) : http://www.mediafire.com/?alibx302zk353yy

Nintendo -

The Legend of Zelda

Medli : http://www.mediafire.com/?zliych7qi1sevd4

Random -

Furry

Zebra Girl : http://www.mediafire.com/?59vg9npz53tnheb

Giraffe Girl: http://www.mediafire.com/?8ba4qgalnau96zk
« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 10:44:39 PM by Talonine »

Offline Talonine

Re: Talonine Girls
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:19:02 PM »
After putting up the first download (Fifi Le Fume), I decided to go ahead and put in 3 more downloads (Medli the bird girl from LoZ:WW, Daphne Blake from Scooby-Doo and a Draenei Random Girl from World of Warcraft).  I'm currently working on a Zebra Girl random.  Comments welcomed.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
  • "It's like hunting cows"
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »
Well.. live and learn. One thing you have is a room for improvement :)

Like what we're doing?

Offline Talonine

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:27:42 PM »
Well, I got the Random Zebra Girl done, should appear in Catacombs.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 07:55:24 PM »

God damn rookies  >:(

I am just kidding  ::) You are making to many mistakes...

Human="No"
        Catacomb="Yes"> This entry will crash the game on the first attempt to open SlaveMarket. Set to "No", Human="No" defaults the girl to Catacombs.

Also, you have a corrupt pic in Fifi's pack (I have the same problem with the first two packs I've ever built :) ), in the same pack Preg1.png will not be recognized by the game since it doesn't read .png files. The girl from zelda is so ugly that she will give me nightmares for days and you need to put more time into finding good sets of pics. Your 50 year old Daphne Blake with an "Abnormally Large Boobs" trait and battle skills at the start to rival girls from Tekken, Naruto and Bleach at the start of the game doesn't resemble the character from cartoon in any way or form. Also you used far to many Zimmerman pics... Daphne is a VERY well covered character with a lot of pictures from many good, average and bad artists, whoring Zimmerman's work like you did makes little sense, take one or two pics from him and use the rest from artists and sites that try to make a good approximation of a girl's exterior as she was drawn in the original cartoon... More or less same thing can be applied to Fifi, some of the pics you used do not resemble her at all :(

Sorry to be such a pain
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 08:03:11 PM »

Pregnant pic for your Zebra girls since you have to reupload it to fix the crashing issue.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Talonine

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2011, 08:06:25 PM »
Like I said, "Comments welcomed" so I don't mind the criticism at all.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »
Like I said, "Comments welcomed" so I don't mind the criticism at all.

:) remove the entry and reupload it with the fixed file before any more people can download the gamecrashing version!
Like what we're doing?

Offline Talonine

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
:) remove the entry and reupload it with the fixed file before any more people can download the gamecrashing version!

Okay, the Zebra entry is fixed now.

Also taking down the links for Daphne and Medli for now to run quality control like you suggested.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 08:23:15 PM by Talonine »

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 08:31:09 PM »

Also taking down the links for Daphne and Medli for now to run quality control like you suggested.

Fifi is the one who had real problems (Corrupt Group8.jpg) and Preg1.png that game cannot read. Quality control is a tiresome task, especially if you want to improve pictures, good luck :)

PS: Medli is just ugly in my opinion, I expect it has nothing to do with images you found and I would never complain cause I have never played version of Zelda with her in it... You Medli pack could very easy be very good for all I know.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »

That random Zebra girl is very good. That is definitely a permanent addon.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Talonine

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2011, 08:50:31 PM »
Yeah, I updated the Fifi one with the corrupt image deleted and the PNG converted to a JPG.  I'll give some time for quality control over the week, but I'll leave that link up.

Offline Claytod

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 04:14:15 AM »
Phew, I'm glad I downloaded Daphne when she was first up. She happens to be my favorite girl so I was excited when I first saw her. Like Xela said, quality remaking is nice but not worth taking down in my opinion. But that's just a fan's opinion. I would download more girls but I don't care much for furries. In any case, I wish you well on your pic journey.

Offline Xela

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 04:52:22 AM »
Phew, I'm glad I downloaded Daphne when she was first up. She happens to be my favorite girl so I was excited when I first saw her. Like Xela said, quality remaking is nice but not worth taking down in my opinion. But that's just a fan's opinion. I would download more girls but I don't care much for furries. In any case, I wish you well on your pic journey.

Well, she might not be my favorite but she will be a much better pack when filled with images like this in addition to Zimmerman's. Some with humor, some very well drawn, some with obvious sexy air around them.
Like what we're doing?

Offline Claytod

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 04:55:01 AM »
Well, she might not be my favorite but she will be a much better pack when filled with images like this in addition to Zimmerman's. Some with humor, some very well drawn, some with obvious sexy air around them.
Nice pics, I should've said she's one of my favorites but still anything to make this girl better is okay by me. 8)